Wednesday, September 26, 2007

At the request of a very special friend...


Here it is folks. A real first for this site, and a moment that we've all been waiting for.

There is actually a picture in my blog about art.

I know it's crazy, but let's all stay calm and I think we'll get through this just fine. That wasn't too bad was it? Good. Now down to business for a moment.

I have at long last finished my book. The process has been long, and exciting to be sure, and now it is finished. (When I say finished I mean I have to get cracking on the next issue right away.) I haven't posted for a while, and for that I apologize. When I made my last post, over a month ago now, I sincerely believed that I was really only a week away, two at most, from being all finished up with my book. This was not the case, and I have a lot to say about that. Actually I have been quite eager to post this last month (there have been plenty of topics filling my mind) and I have had to restrain myself to keep from delaying my book even further. As a result there a number of subjects I would like to talk about and I will have the time in the coming weeks to talk about them. My hope is that I will post several times in the coming weeks (beginning immediately after this post), and in those posts I will address all of the questions and concerns that must be filling your minds about what it is like to produce a finished comic book.

In the meantime, enjoy this, the first ever picture on Eric Lynch Talks About Comics.

4 comments:

Kate said...

E, if that sample is typical of the book, I am way psyched. That is gorgeous. I mean, way above and beyond anything comic-ish I've ever seen from you (granted that I've been away a year and a half, and not much around the year before that). I'm very impressed!

L. H. Lynch said...

Freaking. Sweet.

D.Cous. said...

My mind is blown. I take back what I said before, I'll give you my Johnny Cougar comic book idea for free, as long as I get the merch rights.

Jack Lynch said...

Friggin' "A" man