Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This blog is not dead. I am not dead.

Hello all.

It has been a while. I am stopping work for a brief moment to let the whole world know that this blog is not dead. If you follow this blog, and you don't personally know me, I am not dead. I haven't posted much recently because I have been frequently between jobs, and harried with learning new skills (ones that earn money), and sorting out getting married, and eeking out a very little time to draw.

Since I get so little done these days, I haven't been spending any of it on blogging about the drawing that I never get to do. One of the things on my list of things to do (what I am taking a break from right now) is learning web development, and building myself a personal site. When I do I may just install wordpress and move my blog there, but at least the spirit of this blog will live on.

At any rate, don't give up on me yet.

And what the heck, look at this picture!

I was totally going to write some great stuff about process. Oh well. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Robert Lynch said...

I knew I was keeping this RSS around for a reason.